Latest Article from the Coach
It's part of the program
Lets start with the definition for training, this a definition from a different perspective…..
Training: The exercise and its matching recovery; whether it’s a single repetition, a single session or a group of sessions. There is always a corresponding recovery. Exercise without recovery is worthless.Read More....
Excerpts from this Article:
"Your recovery after exercise is of the most importance because this is the time you give your broken body to repair itself"
“Look after your feet, give them the attention they deserve, in and endurance race or long training session you are on them for hours, continuously throwing 2 to 3 times your body weight onto them"
"matching the specific exercise rep, session or training block with it’s appropriate recovery to balance your training plan is very important"
- Kids Run for Fun
- Running Academy
- Athlete Form & Conditioning
- Track Athletics
- Running (Road, Cross Country and Trail)
- Personal Training
- Group Training
- Body Transformation
- Full Fitness Assessment and Injury Risk Profile
How to sign up for our services:
- Clint or Elsabé will respond to you with the recommended next steps and a quotation for services.
Benefits of training under the guidance of a coach: - Focused attention on your training will ensure that you remain motivated to continue.
- Knowledgeable insight into your physiology and bio-mechanics.
- Your coach will remain abreast of the latest advances in exercise science and ensure that your training plan is adjusted accordingly.
- Your training plans and your progress is continuously assessed ensuring that your training always evolves and your progress will be measured.
- Your strength training can be structured in such a way that you do not need any specialised equipment to carry out the exercises. You therefore do not specifically need a gym membership. If you do have a gym membership, this can be incorporated into your specific training plan.
At race pace we encourage our clients to value enjoyment as much as progress in their training. We look forward to guiding you to meet your health and fitness goals.